Thursday, October 14, 2010

Whoopi Goldberg and Joy Behar=Gross and overtly sensitive...

I hate the View.

I pretty much everyone that's on it. I think they're bunch of hens cackling about nonsensical stuff.

I really was annoyed when Bill O'Reilly showed up to the View and Whoopi and Joy began berating him over crap that really made no sense.  They took everything so literally and began harping on him about the whole issue with having a muslim center near Ground Zero.

Personally, I don't really care who is right and who is wrong.  I'm not even a fan of Bill O'Reilly as well.  He's just as annoying.  But, I just don't understand how people can debate amongst one another by having a shouting match.

Jesus, are you three years old?  WTF?  Instead of having a shouting match or huffing and puffing out of the studio because you don't like the way he or she presents her case, then you shouldn't be in talk show to begin with.

Whoopi and Joy... I'm disappointed in you too.  I really liked you in Sister Act Whoopi.. but you made that one go down the drain...


3 comments: