Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Chilean Miners finally getting some fresh air.

It took them a couple of months, but these Chilean miners were able to surface back up to the real world.

I gotta hand it to these guys. It's bad enough to be stuck in a cramped place for so long.. but the fact that it was 90 degrees in there.

90 effing degrees, cramped, 30 some odd guys all sweating their asses off. How uncomfortable is that?





Jesus... they've managed to pick up 17 out of the 33 miners from that hell hole and there's already talks of book deals, movies and other offerings for these guys.

My question is this.

Knowing fully that you would be given these once in a lifetime chance at celebrity status, would you endure 3 months of 90 degree weather, intermittent food supplies and just the fact that you're next to 32 other sweaty dudes?

I'd have to say, I couldn't do it.  No matter how much money is thrown at the table.  3 months of this hell. 
Hell to the no.

11 comments:

  1. they are lucky

    btw, check out my new post on GTL Everyday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i seee to new veery great job all contry supported this rescue project including NASA

    ReplyDelete
  3. finally they are free again. this had to be so horrible

    ReplyDelete
  4. positive news hope they all make it out. as for me i think i would do just about anything if the money was right...guess that makes me a whore

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lmao.. harsh pic.. or is it not a joke or wut wut?!

    I would appreciate your input on my Razer Lycosa review if you haven't commented already =D

    Please check out my Best of: Daft Punk too if you haven't yet please. This is part of a new best of series I'm starting, so any input is appreciated! <3 Thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol
    i can't do it either! haha
    i'd rather be poor.

    but good for those guys. they're finally out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this was the greatest rescue mission in the world. i am happy for the man and there familys

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, I'd just keep trying to make a YouTube video that goes viral. Lol. Way easier.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder if they found a quiet corner to hide in and "climb the shaft"...

    ReplyDelete