But seriously... I've been reading up on Alyssa Milano's twitter and something did fancy my attention. Alyssa Milano's Twitter. She had something posted the other day or about bovine growth hormones and how two major food manufacturers are admitting to using it.
1. Why Alyssa Milano?
2. What's the big deal about bovine growth hormones?
3. Seriously.. what's with Alyssa Milano?
I'll answer question #2 first. We first have to explain what growth bovine growth hormones are. It's simply a man made genetically mutated growth hormone that speeds up milk production in cows and makes them grow. They do it by splicing artificial DNA (what?!) into original DNA.
It was originally made by Monsanto. You know.. the guys that created Agent Orange? Yeah. Those guys.
So apparently, everybody else and their mothers excluding the USA has banned bovine growth hormones. The FDA somehow thinks, it's all gravy when it comes to US citizens drinking or eating cows that have growth hormones injected in them. Makes you wonder...what those lobbyists do in Washington DC. Shell out some nice dinners to politicians so that you're able to keep that 6 figure job. Rather sad..
And to answer questions #1 and #2. Have you ever looked at Alyssa Milano? She's hot. She was hot in Who's the Boss? Don't hate. I was like 8 years old at the time. I have every right to have a crush on her. It also helps that she's a big Dodger fan and a foodie. That's like the perfect girl for me.
Kids..your life is gonna suck the minute you either pass college or become an adult.
Here's my wonderful schedule:
1) Wake up at 5:30am. Hit snooze.
2) Wake up at 6:00am. Try to hit snooze.. but I somehow realize that I'll be late for work.
3) Take a shower and run off to my car.
4) Get stuck in traffic for 40 to 60 minutes.
5) Get to work at 7:30 or even later depending on traffic.
6) Come up with ingenious ways of quitting my work.
7) Deal with very arrogant co-workers. I try to ignore them by listening to online radio.
8) Lunch time comes around 12:30pm. I usually spend this time smoking 6-10 ciggies.
9) I go back in and work. Find stuff to do. Twiddle my fingers..
10) Work comes to an end at around 5pm. I get back in my car.
11) I sit in traffic for another hour.
12) I get home and it's roughly 6pm or 6:30pm.
13) I scrounge something to eat.
14) I smoke a cig or two. While I'm doing this, I reminisce about where I fudged up.
15) By then it, it's 11pm. I know it's time for sleep.
16) I close my eyes and drift into nothingness.
17) I wake up at 5:30am. Hit snooze.
This wonderful cycle will hardly change. There will be times where you'll be inundated with family errands or obligations. Sometimes you'll get wonderful surprises like, paying for your car registration or even car insurance.
I remember my mom telling me to enjoy my childhood. I never understood that. As a kid, all I wanted to do was grow up and become and adult. I hated being a kid.
That always seem to need to say the last word in any situation?
Whether if it's in a meeting or a phone call.
That's one of my most biggest pet peeves. I have co-workers who literally will talk or shout over the speaker just so they get their point across. Every time I see that, I just want to throw some baseballs at their faces. For chrissakes man! There's effing etiquette behind having a conversation.
Also, another crap that is annoying is when people want you to pronounce their full name. Let's say your name is.. oh I don't know, Maximilian. We all know it's a long name. Not only that, it's annoying. IF I had a name like Maximilian, I would hate to be called that. I'd freaking shorten it. Like.. oh I don't know. MAX seems like a good short name. IT still gets the point across.
I have a co-worker that will literally correct you that his name is Maximilian and will get royally pissed if you call him Max. Isn't it usually the other way around?!