Kids..your life is gonna suck the minute you either pass college or become an adult.
Here's my wonderful schedule:
1) Wake up at 5:30am. Hit snooze.
2) Wake up at 6:00am. Try to hit snooze.. but I somehow realize that I'll be late for work.
3) Take a shower and run off to my car.
4) Get stuck in traffic for 40 to 60 minutes.
5) Get to work at 7:30 or even later depending on traffic.
6) Come up with ingenious ways of quitting my work.
7) Deal with very arrogant co-workers. I try to ignore them by listening to online radio.
8) Lunch time comes around 12:30pm. I usually spend this time smoking 6-10 ciggies.
9) I go back in and work. Find stuff to do. Twiddle my fingers..
10) Work comes to an end at around 5pm. I get back in my car.
11) I sit in traffic for another hour.
12) I get home and it's roughly 6pm or 6:30pm.
13) I scrounge something to eat.
14) I smoke a cig or two. While I'm doing this, I reminisce about where I fudged up.
15) By then it, it's 11pm. I know it's time for sleep.
16) I close my eyes and drift into nothingness.
17) I wake up at 5:30am. Hit snooze.
This wonderful cycle will hardly change. There will be times where you'll be inundated with family errands or obligations. Sometimes you'll get wonderful surprises like, paying for your car registration or even car insurance.
I remember my mom telling me to enjoy my childhood. I never understood that. As a kid, all I wanted to do was grow up and become and adult. I hated being a kid.
Looking back now... I miss it. I miss it a lot.
I hate it when my mom is right.