Sunday, October 3, 2010

Angry and Annoyed: WWF now called WWE... Walking down memory lane. Wrestling isn't what it seems anymore.

Wrestling has definitely changed throughout the years. I was a big fan of wrestling when I was a kid.


Yes.. I even wrote a letter to Hulk Hogan when he apparently was in a coma in one of his wrestling bouts. Hell.. I didn't know that it was all "fake" at the time.


It went on for a while.

Then.. I started interest in it. I just couldn't take it anymore. They just had a humongous influx of wrestlers that came out of nowhere.. I think I completely lost interest when Vince started showing up in the picture. I just thought it was silly..


Random fact: I did grab Brett Michael's arm pit hair when he was coming down the aisle. I meant to reach out for his arm.. but I was pushed over by a bigger kid and my hand somehow groped his armpit.  He was definitely using some sort of Speed stick. My hand smelled like it for a while there. Back then.. wrestlers didn't shave their damn pits..






Yeah Bret... we had a moment there.   We really had a moment.


12 comments:

  1. Brett was my favorite. And the undertaker. And Hulk Hogan. Man Wrestling was dope back then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it bro, shit has changed. Apparently there was some lawsuit over the title WWF because some wildlife foundation had the name first. I lost interest in wrestling around the time where Eddie Guerrero and JBL had beef. Now I put on wrestling and know about...10% of the people. Shit just sucks. A fried of mine was on the same airplane as Hulk Hogan, he was riding coach lol. He got his autograph on a Harry Potter Book.

    Anyways about your post on my blog, thanks. Yea you should check out Louis Logic, hes dope. Much love bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!

    looking forward to reading the next one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely seems a ton has changed.. too bad, really.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wrestling was great back when I didn't know it was fake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for information

    ReplyDelete
  7. tanks for post ! keep going and sharing your amazing information !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool post! Check out my new profitable blog!

    ReplyDelete