Thursday, September 16, 2010

Lupita responds...hahaha

Well what do you know.. it was her after all.

I'll take a picture of it in my next post since I'm an idiot and left it at the office. I think you guys will be amazed at the crap she tried to pull on me. It wasn't classy nor was it dignified..

Jesus, I need to find another job that will give me the down time to work on my GMATS. I've been applying like crazy. One of them was to a gaming company that synonymous to Winter and also I have an interview lined up with some job recruiter place. I really hope I can pull this off. The pay that I get right now would make any migrant worker laugh at me... yes. It's that sad.

43 comments:

  1. Oh Lupita, I can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I really want to see these pics.

    Though it can't be any worse than the cold shoulder the barista gave you the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your application at Wizard, hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck out there bruh, shits tough sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool!supportin bro :)

    wtfiniggagun.blogspot.com

    check also this to find new interesting blogs to luv daily

    thefuckinlist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. followin this shit , return the love OP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Showing my daily support I REALLY need yours right now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i wish you good luck, you can make it, bro!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ok i wanna see :)

    But if you dont like it man change your job

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw man.. i love your labels..
    is she a hot milf ;D we are so jealous now.

    ReplyDelete
  11. showin my daily support, keep up the great posts and hit me back =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. may the power of poopies be with you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok you've aroused my curiosity, interesting post.

    ReplyDelete
  14. more paying keywords is the answer...

    P.S.
    helpin out bro ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. i wanna see pics of lupita. is she hot?

    ReplyDelete
  16. oohhhh GOOD LUCK!

    And me and Katie Greene want the same thing, por favor, s'il vous plait, pretty pretty please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I hope you'll find an awesome job! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  18. followed. supported.
    keep looking!

    http://wordofdodd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. good job, your blog has a strong following

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yeah same here can't wait to see pics.

    ReplyDelete
  21. thanks for keeping up with my blog. keep us posted about lupita.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lupita, with her butterscotch smile.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for the update. I'll be sure to check back often to see what new thoughts you have.

    ReplyDelete